Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Entertainment

First of all I want to say thank you so much for all the sweet comments you all left on my last post about Charlsie Grace. They were incredibly special to me and I appreciate knowing you care! I am thankful that her life has touched many even though few "knew" her.

Now onto less emotional things!!! The kids and I have really been enjoying using YouTube as an educational tool. It started with Micah wanting to see how cereal is made and so we discovered that if you type in How It's Made to the search engine you come up with a bunch of neat Discover Channel shows about how things are made. One that I encourage you to watch is hot dogs....I have always felt that these nasty little pieces of "meat", if we can even call it that, were not fit for human consumption but now I am even more convinced!

Now that I think about it perhaps the kids and I are the ones that are in the dark ages and all of you already know about the above mentioned Discovery Channel show since we don't have any TV channels. If that's the case I apologize but if not then by all means enjoy some quality learning time with your kids!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Pfingston said...

love your new title!
blessings!!!

11:02 PM

 
Blogger Jed said...

Hi Charlsie! I came across your blog through Jenn Haynes' and I just wanted to say hi! I hope you guys are settling well back in the U.S. We're here in Peru for a while longer. We tried to leave, but God had other plans ;)

It was fun to see pics of your kids! Funny... we're (or I should say I am) considering Lainey for our girl coming soon. We'll see! God bless!

12:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home