Saturday, January 19, 2008

Book Review!

I recently bought this book because many of the blogs I frequent have been talking about it for months. Let me tell you it deserves all of the rave reviews that it is receiving. I greatly enjoyed this book because it gives practical advice on how to be a better mother and wife as well as letting you know that the struggles you face are struggles that many women deal with. I highly recommend this book and encourage you to purchase it. I have to admit that while I am an avid reader this book took me a bit longer than normal to get through, the reason being that it was so full of deep truths that I could not just zip through the chapters, I had to read a chapter at a time or even just a few pages at a time and then go back and mull it over. I have lent my copy out but when I get it back I will be rereading it, yep it's that good. If you do purchase it please share your thoughts, I would love to hear what other women have to say about this excellent book!

4 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kangas said...

Thanks for the book review! It's always nice to get a heads up on a good book. I will order myself a copy and we can talk about it later!

2:08 PM

 
Blogger Tanya Kangas said...

Hey Charlsie,
I can't find your email address due to new computer situation. Could you email your email address? I have some questions about Oaxaca, etc. Would love to talk to you more too.
Love,
Tanya

9:09 PM

 
Blogger Pfingston said...

I'll be looking this book up too!

10:13 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, now that I've given your copy back to you, I think I'm going to order one for myself. What a perspective challenging book this was. Thanks so much, neighbor!

8:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home