Friday, January 18, 2008

Baby Lainey

Several of you have expressed interest in seeing the new addition to our family....here ya go! I know it has been almost three and a half months and I am just getting them up, sorry about that. These are pictures of her when she was just born and then just a few days after that. I have to say that she is the most wonderful baby! I am so incredibly blessed. She never got her days and nights mixed up, a phenomenon that occurred with both Micah and Maddie. She rarely cries, we are really in tune with one another, and she has a wonderfully big grin! Can you tell she has stolen my heart. I attribute my great love for her to two things, first she filled my arms after a great loss, second I am more relaxed and experienced as a mother, I feel that I instinctively know when she wants to sleep, eat, and play. Recently someone asked me if going from 2-3 children was tough. My answer to them might surprise you.....I felt that going from 1-2 children was much more challenging! Little Lainey really fits in with us so well and hardly threw us off balance at all. Her big brother and sister adore her and are wonderful with her. I can count on them to entertain her when she is a little fussy or if I just need to quickly get something done.

Without further ado here is Miss. Lainey Allegra



3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi there! Glad to see your little one arrived safely! I was just thinking about you and wondering how you and your family are doing.
Are you still in Texas? We are going back to the States in a few days for a visit.
Alistair is crawling now. I can't believe how time is flying. Four more months and he'll be a whole year old!
Congratulations again, Lainey is beautiful!
ps- is your baby ticker correct? is there another on the way?

9:35 PM

 
Blogger Tanya Kangas said...

Those are the sweetest words and the sweetest photos. Thanks for sharing! I am so glad that Lainey is such a good baby. You are a blessed family!

10:45 AM

 
Blogger Pfingston said...

she's beautiful!

10:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home