Monday, September 24, 2007

Getting Bigger, no not the kids, ME

Recently Micah came up to me laughing and said....Mom you are getting really hard to hug, your belly keeps getting bigger and bigger.

Needless to say both kids are really excited about the new baby that is coming. I wonder what their reaction will be when they see that all she does is eat, sleep, and poop! Oh and for some reason Maddie seems really excited about changing diapers...we will have to see how that one goes, maybe I will post some pictures for your viewing enjoyment!!!
The whole nesting instinct has hit me hard core so our house has been staying unusually clean and I have a huge urge to organize everything! I am feeling great, which is a huge blessing, I don't think I have ever felt soooo good so close to the due date. I can't wait to share pictures with you all when baby Lainey makes her appearance.

1 Comments:

Blogger Pfingston said...

YES PICTURES!!!!

11:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home