Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Where oh Where...

So I am sure that all of you have been wondering where in the world I have been. I took quite the bloggy break! But here I am and ready it get back into the swing of things!!!
To start it off let me tell you a little story about Maddie. This happened this morning and as it was happening I was thinking, Wow I have to blog about this!
So the two older kids and I were in the bathroom cleaning. I was at the sink and Micah was cleaning the counter. I look over and Maddie was not helping, she was spreading something all over her lips and upon closer inspection I saw that it was all natural hemorrhoid balm. Yep my daughter was slathering tushie paste all over her lips. When I told her what it was for she quickly tried to wipe it off....to her credit I will say that it looked like a chapstick container.
We are finally getting our house in order. Now the chaos is contained in my bedroom, hopefully I will be able to tackle that within the next week!

3 Comments:

Blogger Pfingston said...

I can't remember if you already posted weither or not you are back in MX, but are you?
Funny about the "chap stick"LOL!

And glad to see you gettinginto the swing of things.

Me too, I feel like, baby wise, I'm starting to come up for air.

3:57 PM

 
Blogger Pfingston said...

Oh and do not forget pictures of new baby!!!!

3:58 PM

 
Blogger amy stoddard said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging world! I second the comment on pics of the little one...and the big ones too! Hope you guys are doing great!

2:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home