Tuesday, June 12, 2007

"I Don't Really Want to Keep Her Anymore"

Today Micah came in the kitchen where I was working and he was pretty upset. Apparently Maddie had broken one of his toy bullets and he was not happy about it. Casually and not too loudly he said-I don't really want to keep her anymore!" I figured out he was talking about his sister and told him that really wasn't an option.

Then I told Michael what had happened so he talked to Micah and asked him if he just wanted to give her away, Micah did not seem to opposed to this idea!

I think this all came from the fact that in the past we have talked about getting rid of our dog. She got into everything and caused lots of trouble, now we really love her and she has redeemed her self and turned into a wonderful dog. I guess Micah thought that if we could get rid of Jed, the dog, then why not Maddie.

Here are some pictures for your enjoyment, what a difference a haircut makes! Micah has gone from looking like a little boy to looking like a big boy! The third picture is of the kids helping sort out little stones for part of our well digging project, I love it when we can all get involved in ministry!









3 Comments:

Blogger amy stoddard said...

Oh, we can't wait to get down there and see you guys!!! I know what you mean about the hair cut making a difference in their looks...he is a handsome "big" boy!

7:50 PM

 
Blogger Tanya Kangas said...

That is so hillarious. Brian and I laughed together good on that one. Thanks for laughs Micah!

11:41 AM

 
Blogger Pfingston said...

Wow indeed what a difference a hair cut makes!
And I had to laugh out loud with his comment about 'not keeping her'~
Darling.

11:46 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home