Friday, October 20, 2006

I'm Baaaaaack Again!

Well as most of you know my sweet hubby let me get away to Oregon for 10 whole days while he took care of the kids. My time up there was so fun and refreshing! I am so gratefull to have such a wonderful husband. I don't think that just anyone would let their wives go away like that. Thanks BABE!

I was able to shop, eat great food, take a Thai cooking class, eat great food, see some wonderful friends (pictured above l-r Tanya, Amy, me, Christa, Vanessa), eat great food, buy some fun foods to bring back that we can't get in Oaxaca, oh and did I mention eat great food. Can ya tell that I like to eat!

I had such a good time and really feel renewed. I feel like I have more patience with my children, and more energy to give my family. I think I really needed this trip and it was a big blessing.
Oh and did ya'll enjoy Michaels post? I know I loved seeing that "mothering" is just as hard for him as it is for me! I had visions of him being "super dad" and putting me to shame, but I think we realize we are both very happy with the roles God gave us!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kangas said...

Yay! You're home and back to being a mommy. Thanks for the trip up to see us. I had so much fun hanging out with you. Can't wait till you come back in January with the whole fam. We definately will have to do some snow stuff and let the dads out for some snowboarding to repay them for taking the babies for us so we could "eat great food"!

6:26 PM

 
Blogger Pfingston said...

Yay! Oh man! 10 days . . . wonderful! And yes, it sure is good to get recharched!

9:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home