Monday, August 21, 2006

More Micah......

Micah has recently said and done some silly things so I thought I would share.

Recently he came out of a guest room we have and I asked him what he had been doing. His reply was...Oh just checking my e-mail!

And just yesterday we were over at my mom's house eating lunch. My mom asked for a napkin so Michael passed her one via Micah saying,"Pass this to Mimi." Micah says ,"Yes Sir." and then proceeds to wipe his own mouth with it and then pass it along nonchalantly to his grandmother. We all died laughing and Mimi was a good sport!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kangas said...

Thanks for the laughs!! What a little ham. Can't wait to see him soon hopefully!

7:38 PM

 
Blogger Tanya Kangas said...

Glad that you are writing down the hillarious things he says and does!!!

7:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home