Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Works for Me Wednesday

Well I have finally decided to participate in the Works for Me Wednesday post hosted by Shannon over at Rocksinmydryer.typepad.com

I have wanted to do this for some time but due to the fact that I am a bit computer illiterate (see previous post) I am just now figuring it out!

Ok so here is what works for me.....Living in Mexico we do not have actual bathtubs in our home so we use plastic storage containers, they each get one I fill it with water and toys and away they go. One of their favorite bath time activities though is to "paint" the walls with shaving cream. Now when they take baths they are constantly asking to "pain". I use the super cheap cans of shaving cream from the grocery store. I actually import them because here where we live shaving cream is like $6 a can. I am even thinking of putting a can in their stockings since they enjoy it so much. Everyone else will think it is a strange gift but my kids will sure be excited! Well that's what works for me, go on over to Shannon's at rocksinmydryer.typepad.com and see what works for other people.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cute idea! Those bathtub paints they make don't come off grout easily. Thanks for visiting my blog today! Have a great day.

Christine
(I can't post a comment without being anonymous!)

10:15 AM

 
Blogger Mary said...

What a great idea! Easy to clean up, too! Thanks for sharing your tip.

11:30 AM

 
Blogger Beck said...

That's so much fun!

11:49 AM

 
Blogger Rae said...

Great idea, and cheap too!

12:13 PM

 
Blogger Overwhelmed! said...

Oooh, I like the idea of buying inexpensive shaving cream for them to play with in the bathtub! Thanks so much for sharing.

I’ve posted a WFMW linking within comments tip.

12:55 PM

 
Blogger pcfourth said...

I like to bathe my kids in cheese and fungus. It puts them right to sleep.

8:55 AM

 
Blogger Pfingston said...

Allow me to introduce to you Lily if you don't know her already.

http://www.derekylily.com/blog

And as I have told you before I have a BUNCH of troubles trying to comment on beta, but today it's letting me WOO HOO!
Now if only I could remember what I wanted to say . . . .

9:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home