Saturday, May 05, 2007

Snuggly Maddie


This last week Maddie was not feeling too well. She had a low grade fever and little white spots in her mouth. Now don't get me wrong I do not like my kids to be sick but....when Maddie doesn't feel well she is unusually snuggly and cuddly. This is not normal behavior for her, she will snuggle pretty well with daddy but not much else. So I took this time to cuddle with her in bed, give her special attention, and enjoy the cuddles! She is now back to herself and active as ever!

On another note I have been rereading a book called Different Children, Different Needs.
I have really enjoyed figuring out our kids personalities and how they mesh with our personalties. This book is a tremendous help because it explains how different children need different parenting techniques according to their personalities. I think you would be greatly blessed by reading this book, just like we were. Also this book is not a one time read, you can go over it many times gleaning new information for how to help your family blend together in the way God intended them to!

2 Comments:

Blogger Tanya Kangas said...

Thanks for the book link! Always looking for good insights into this incredible world of parenting! Don't we need wisdom from above or what??

11:35 PM

 
Blogger Pfingston said...

ooohhh! I am going to have to check out that book.

And about your little Snuggly . . mine are like that too . . one of the nice things of them being sick.

10:15 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home