Thursday, April 12, 2007

I know I KNOW....It's about time

As my cousin pointed out to me the other day, "It really is about time you updated your blog."
I have also been told by several other family members to update so I am finally taking their advice. I have come to realize that I will never be one of "those bloggers" you know the ones who update their blog every day, sometimes even more! Yes I love the feedback I get from the blog but just don't seem to have enough to say to update tooooo often.

I'll catch you up on our family. I am feeling much better and am 13weeks pregnant. The nausea is gone but I am still pretty fatigued. The belly is growing and I have been in maternity clothes for some time now. We checked in on the little person, via ultrasound, and everything looks good. We are thankful for that and are praying and believing for a wonderful healthy pregnancy and birth.

Michael has finally been able to get some rest after our 3 back to back teams. They were such a blessing as they treated peoples eyes, dug wells, and worked on teeth. He is busy scheduling teams for the summer and fall.

Micah and Maddie continue to take swim classes, Micah is swimming from point A to point B and really is a fish. Maddie's favorite thing is jumping into the water. She has no fear which of course can be good and bad. Micah is asking lots of questions now and some of them amaze me! Maddie just likes to talk and will do so really loudly. It is nice being able to communicate though!!!!

I suppose that is it for now. I will try to get some pictures up soon.

3 Comments:

Blogger Pfingston said...

Well I'm glad ;your back on the scene again! I was just thinking about you last night and had determened to write an e-mail. . . but lo and behold here you are!

12:00 PM

 
Blogger Tanya Kangas said...

Yay! Good to hear all the updates on the family. Thanks for taking the time, we all really appreciate it!! Love and miss you all, Tanya

5:00 PM

 
Blogger amy stoddard said...

Thanks for the update...I have been waiting anxiously! Can't wait to see you all in June...counting down the days! Glad to hear you all are doing well!

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home