Friday, February 09, 2007

Guess What.....

Yes that's right, Michael and I and the children and thrilled to announce that we are pregnant!!! We are really excited about the prospect of more children.
Our due date is mid October. It has been neat seeing God answer our prayers. Every night since the end of Nov. we have been asking God for babies. God has answered our prayer and I just love that my kids get to see this!
I should let you all know that I was hoping for a clever way of announcing this but this is the best I could come up with!
Oh I also wanted to say thanks to all of you who were with us through our loss , now you can follow us through the wonderful months ahead!
One wonderful thing God did for me in particular was answer another prayer I had. I asked God to somehow show me if I was pregnant or not. This was before I could take the pregnancy test to find out...can you tell I was anxious to know! So that night I had a dream, and I never have dreams, in it I took a pregnancy test very early, too early for most tests to work. It showed a positive! I was so thankful that God revealed that to me! He really is so good.

2 Comments:

Blogger Pfingston said...

Yeah! I see it! I love it! I rejoice with yoU!
What fun!
As for me . . .I'll probably have the baby in the states again. Just a lot of cultural things here that I don't agree with . . .like taking the newborn to the nursery and not letting the baby stay with the mother. The tendency for C-sections, the way that even if its summer they want to wrap the baby up like an eskimo, and that they may feed the baby formula or sugar water to stop it's crying while in the nursery. And here the hospitals still frown on Dad being there during delivery. Is it the same there?

8:10 PM

 
Blogger Tanya Kangas said...

Yay! Another baby on the way! How exciting. Thanks for sharing. We are all so thrilled for you and your family.

11:35 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home