Friday, November 24, 2006

TX to OR

Michael here:
Well it's been a while since we posted and thought i would update y'all on our goings about. Especially since there are more people than just my mom that actually read our blog. Right now I'm writing this from Portland, OR. We are staying with some great friends, Leo & Amy see http://amyandleo.blogspot.com/. I have to admit that I was pretty wore out spiritually speaking. I felt like Elijah after he saw God do some amazing stuff and then got bummed out in the desert and started whining. But our good Dad knew how much i needed this and therefore we are here. I can feel my tank filling up being around Leo, Bryan and Jason . What a blessing it is to have such great friends. We had a great meal and talked. To find so many quality people in one place is amazing. To know people that would give you the shirt off of their back is a blessing. Even more so you just yearn to be able to give back to someone like that. Have you ever felt that way? You have a great friend that has blessed you so much but you feel like you can't do anything for them? You just wish you could sincerely open up your heart and say look it's for real, i am not just trying to flatter you i really mean it. There are those people out there that you can tell are faking it. I'm sure that if have been one of them at times.
Anyhow we plan to stay here for a couple of weeks and then return for the holidays to TX. I miss Oaxaca already and i can see how much of my heart is there with the people.
We will keep you up to date as much as possible.
Blessings,
Michael

2 Comments:

Blogger Pfingston said...

So totally know what you mean. The people that God has sent into our lives have blessed our socks off and our heart overflows with thankgiving that I just can't say "thank you" enough. Times like that I start praying "bless them in accordance and above how they have blessed us." We can do what we do because of people like these. Our "watchmen" like in the bible. God placed them there.

8:45 PM

 
Blogger Daniel Judge said...

Michael - keep the faith - Your Big Brother!

3:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home