Saturday, February 03, 2007

Is Anyone Still Here?????

Well if anyone is still reading this blog....wow you must be a good friend because I have been horrible at keeping it up.

We have been back in Oaxaca for 2 weeks now and are truly loving it. It is such a relief to get home and settled in.

As soon as we arrived we went out to Tlaxiaco for a conference on Community Development. Michael was able to learn a lot of things that will help him in the villages we work in. I on the other hand enjoyed visiting with my friends out there. One highlight of the conference was learning how to make a garden that uses minimal amounts of water. Oaxaca has a dry season so this is a very helpful method. We have put a garden like this in our yard and are excited about growing veggies!

Now that we are home again I am unpacking, organizing, and getting rid of lots of stuff. The house is a bit chaotic right now but I know that in the end it will be wonderful to have an organized home!

I will be sharing more about our lives in the next couple of days!

4 Comments:

Blogger Pfingston said...

still here! LOL!
Your on my bloglines, and so long as I keep you there it tells me when you've posted anew.

Glad your back.

2:48 PM

 
Blogger Tanya Kangas said...

I'm still here too! Glad to hear what's going on and that you are safely back in Oaxaca.

10:52 PM

 
Blogger amy stoddard said...

I have a list of blogs that I check on a daily basis...and you guys are on it! Glad that things are back to normal down there. Miss you guys tons!!!

8:17 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uncle Big Bro is very Happy -

9:48 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home