Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Diluted Weewee

Several of you have been after me to write a new post....well boy have I got a story for you!

This weekend we were all headed to Target for some shopping, Michael got the kids loaded in the car while I locked up the apartment. As I got in the car I saw him spitting out some water, he quickly asked "how long has that water been in here?" As soon as I saw the bottle he was asking about I started laughing so hard that I had tears streaming down my face. I could not get the words out to explain to him what had happened. Part of me felt horrible for what I was going to explain to him, part of me was a little scared about his reaction, and part of me wanted to stop laughing so I could show proper remorse. Well as all of these parts of me waged inside I was pointing at Micah and trying to explain. Finally I got the words out "Micah peed in that bottle."

You see the previous day he had been desperate for the potty and that was my solution. (yes I am that kind of mom, sorry to disappoint you) Obviously I should have disposed of said bottle at the earliest convenience but to be honest when unloading the car bottles with pee in them are not at the top of my list. Diaper bag, baby, groceries, and other things are much much higher on that list!

Oh and you know how I said that part of me was a little scared at what his reaction might be...well I have such a wonderful sweet hubby that after he finished giving me a couple of annoyed looks over how much I was laughing he actually said "It really didn't taste all that bad."

Hubby says,"Thank God it was watered down!"

8 Comments:

Blogger Dawn @ simply transparent said...

Oh my ..he really deserves a medal or something..how hilourious!

8:36 PM

 
Blogger Grateful for Grace said...

Oh... that's fantastic!!! What a man!! That must have been some seriously watered down urine. Oh, what a great story!

8:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness gracious, that's incredible! I don't think that will be forgotten any time soon.

Thank goodness he was such a good sport about it. I can sure tell "urine" love with a good man, there! (I know that's terribly punny, but I couldn't help myself!)

9:25 PM

 
Blogger ~kristi said...

oh thats like a sequence out of national lampoons

6:29 AM

 
Blogger Greg R. said...

OMG, that is awesome!!!!!!

7:11 AM

 
Blogger The Pennington Point said...

Oh that's horrible! I would have never been able to stop laughing long enough to explain! Now he'll forever be known as "the guy who tasted pee". LOL! Lisa~

6:44 PM

 
Blogger The Gossmanns said...

MUAAAAHHHAAAAAHAAAA!!!!

Ohmygosh! I am laughing so hard!!! That is one of the funniest stories ever!!!

The last line is the best part - total Michael! Hilarious!

Awww, this makes me miss you guys so much...Not the pee-sipping part, but the zany fun!

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Jamie Jo said...

How are we ever going to take him seriously again? Oh my!

11:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home