Thursday, November 20, 2008

Some humor for your day!

Yesterday while I was making a breakfast of french toast for the kids Micah comes up and puts one hand on the left side of my belly and and his other hand on the right side. Then he exclaims "mommy you are huge!" Yes I know, just what I want to hear early in the morning. Thankfully he mumbled something about being pregnant or about his little brother getting bigger....I can't exactly remember....Normally I love how candid children are and how they are so innocent in what they say in fact Micah probably thought he was giving me a compliment! There are however sometime, like the one I just mentioned, when you wish they were not quite so candid!
I really am thankful for the humor my children bring to my life! What about you, what are you thankful for?

6 Comments:

Blogger ~kristi said...

SO thankful for my kids sweet sayings, but I have to admit this season in my life I am glad it is you is going forth and multiplying and not me. I bet you are so cute pregnant!!!

12:59 PM

 
Blogger The Gossmanns said...

Micah can still make me laugh out loud! You do have the sweetest kids! I know you are probably the cutest pregnant woman ever.

I'm definitely thankful for the sound of my child's laughter. The other day at church, a lady was making him just crack up hysterically, and I though I was hearing the sweetest sound God ever created. Pure joy!

12:23 PM

 
Blogger The Pennington Point said...

That is so sweet. I am thankful for the joy my kids bring me...either through their funny comments or just their view of the world. :) Lisa~

10:48 AM

 
Blogger Dawn @ simply transparent said...

it's a funny thing for sure!

1:58 PM

 
Blogger Beach said...

Hi Charlsie, my kids' really do say the darndest things....see my blog for an example of the comedy I am thankful for.
Hugs, :) Heather Salas
http://beachluvngal.bravejournal.com/

9:40 AM

 
Blogger Grateful for Grace said...

Hi, friend.

I didn't realize I had never commented on this. I stopped by tos say, "Hey, girl! You need to do a post!"

This was cute and I just love how the kids say funny things. Although, I've never appreciated the "you're huge" or "are you pregnant still" comments. That's my issue, though. Not theirs.

love ya!

8:46 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home